Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Monday, April 17, 2006

Some answers

I haven't been able to run down a "for sure" source of the June 6th rumor. One source says some people with June 6th LID's were notified by their agency they would be included in this batch - no word of the agency. Another source says that it was posted on a Spanish board somewhere. I know that June 6th isn't all that "good", but it is much better than the "half of May 31st" rumor. That's all I was saying. I completely get that it still sucks. I'd just as soon not talk about the roof or other repairs. It's a huge pain in the you-know-what. The tree company did shred the tree up into mulch though, so I'm good on mulch. But, thanks for asking. Homestudies expire in some states, not in others. Your social worker will probably be the best person to answer any questions about the home study. Either your social worker or your agency should be able to help you with info about how to get your fingerprints redone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home