Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Thursday, April 20, 2006

Just to be clear

I am not saying LID's for the next batch are going to be through June 16th. Let me try saying this again: This is a rumor that I am reporting on that comes from a reputable agency that I hold in high regard. But right now the only rumor I'm placing a lot of trust in is the one that says LIDS will go through June 3rd. The rest I'm just watching to see what else developes. I am way mega excited about this June 16th rumor. But just as I posted the "Don't Panic" post the other day, now I'm posting a "Don't get too excited just yet" reminder. If you have a June 5th or 10th or 15th LID, please please please don't start assuming you are next. Let's watch this and see what else we see and hear. Yes, you are now a maybe where last week you weren't even much of a maybe.... but please, let's let the rumors play out just a little bit more. * This post brought to you by people posting all over the place that I've said referrals will go through June 16th.

9 Comments:

Blogger pajama mama said...

Can't get into CCAA website - has anyone looked at dates today yet?

4/20/2006 04:38:00 PM  
Blogger RumorQueen said...

They still showed the same thing this morning, and it's now 4 a.m. in China so I doubt they will be changing them in the next few hours.

If previous days patterns hold then it will be back up tonight before we go to bed - about the time they come into the office and realize it's down and get it fixed.

4/20/2006 04:45:00 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I was on this morning and there were no changes. LID June 2 hoping to be next!

4/20/2006 04:45:00 PM  
Blogger Shana and Scott said...

RQ- So glad you posted this. I just got off a yahoogroup where I had to laugh at the misrepresentation of your previous post. It's amazing how the mind works when you want something badly enough- the truth becomes muddy.

4/20/2006 04:46:00 PM  
Blogger brenda said...

I understand from our agency that there was a delegation from CCAA to the US for the past 10 days, so they will just be getting back to work upon their return. I think that it is anybody's guess as to what dates they do. I understand that they are trying to get better control on this ever so popular program. BTDT x3.

Brenda

4/20/2006 05:28:00 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

RQ I can't figure out how to email you. Anyway, wanted to let you know that someone on May DTC board got a call from her agency that she will receive her referral next Wednesday. She has LID 5/31.

4/20/2006 06:11:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

As a Dec LID....I've wondered the same thing!!!!!

4/20/2006 07:09:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I was wondering that too, as I have become addicted to reading this site daily and am waiting for our dossier to go to the CCAA. I also checked the CCAA's site this morning and no changes. This is so much harder the second go round. We only waited 5 1/2 months for referral with our first child.

4/20/2006 08:58:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm looking for rumors on when this months referrals are coming. What is the "May Holiday" that everyone is talking about? Is the CCAA director still in the US?

4/21/2006 03:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home