Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Thursday, March 30, 2006

Something I've now seen three times

Someone left a comment that said:
Our agency contacted us and told us they'd been in touch with CCAA who said they were very aware of the heartache caused by the small batch that just went out. CCAA told our agency referrals will come out when they have finished them, NOT in a month (end of April). Now who knows whether this means in 3 1/2 weeks (since that's less than a month, right?) or sooner. We are just planning for the end of April and anything before that will be just awesome. Our LID is 5/31, and we weren't told how far the next batch will cover, sorry.
This is the third time I've heard this - that they will not necessarily wait another month to get the next batch out. I'm not letting myself get too excited about this just yet, but it's something I'm keeping an eye out for.

3 Comments:

Blogger RumorQueen said...

Karen - my advice at this point would be to not get them up in the air too high, but maybe get them out of the basement. Perhaps just below ground level, peeking out, where they can dive back to safety before the steamroller comes rolling back by again. If it comes rolling back by again.

That's what I'm doing right now. Just peeking out from a relatively safe spot. I've taped and superglued them back together so much I'm not sure how much more they can take.

3/30/2006 03:09:00 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

On one of the yahoo boards today a member posted a LID of 3/29 with a DTC of 3/24! Could this mean things are speeding up?

3/30/2006 07:28:00 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Laurie,
I would guess that this is innocently incorrect. I bet the 3/24 date was the DTC date and the 3/29 is the date China actually received the dossier. Just my opinion! Don't mean to dash any hopes!!!

3/30/2006 10:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home