Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Tuesday, April 11, 2006

May 31st LID's

I've been emailed offlist with the name of the agency. A tiny one I've never heard of, but I did find some info on them with a little searching. Maybe the CCAA is going to pick one agency a month to send a half batch to? Kind of a referral lottery? I know - not very likely. But, if this agency gets theirs and no one else does then that will be two months in a row that one agency has received a half batch.

1 Comments:

Blogger RumorQueen said...

I received an email from someone who owns an orphanage group. She got a request to join yesterday, from someone who got a referral yesterday.

She can tell by the generational name that this is a young baby and not likely to be a SN referral.

No LID date listed, so she doesn't know that part.

4/12/2006 06:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home