Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hypothesis

Above is a summary of the conclusions I came to in the previous post based on two of the polls and the numbers from the June DTC group. Once again, these numbers are based on them doing the same number of dossiers in the coming months that they did this month and there are no guarantees that this will be the case. Here are a few reasons that this may not be the case:
  • They will be off for their May holiday.
  • It's possible the orphanages sent in all of the ones they have been withholding (if they have been doing so) after the meeting earlier this month, so maybe we can't expect there to continue to be this many.
  • It's possible some of the orphanages did play catch up but others did not have time to do so. If this is the case then we will see one more big month and then it will go back to somewhere higher than it was last month but not as high as this month.
This tells me that with a late September LID I can hope for a 12 month wait since based on the second scenario I would presumably get my referral in September. There is hope, but I'm still not going to tell friends and family another hoped for date.

2 Comments:

Blogger RumorQueen said...

Quite often when the CCAA takes a week off they work a weekend before or after, meaning they are really only off for three days, not five. I don't know for sure if they are doing that this time, but they've done it enough in the past I'm kind of thinking that they might.

Also, they are sending less referrals per month this year than they were last year. So, I'm assuming that they can have three days off (or maybe even five days off) and it shouldn't effect the number of referrals going out.

I think that the main factor deciding how many referrals are matched is how much paperwork they have for the babies, not how many hours they are in the office.

4/25/2006 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger RumorQueen said...

isaidwBw, they send referrals about once every four to five weeks. We should start seeing rumors again in about two weeks.

David - good points, but at this point it's all we've got. And, for me the numbers actually make me feel better about it being "only" one week, because it was a big week.

debann- good point about June 1st, I've changed it.

4/25/2006 12:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home