Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Sunday, March 26, 2006

Final Extended Poll Numbers

Here are the final results from the poll. Before I get started with my math, a little history:
The January 23rd referrals covered from 4/26 through 5/13 The February 27th referrals covered from 5/14 through 5/25 The next batch will cover from 5/26 through 5/30
So, I'm going to figure that it has taken three months to do May. Yes, it will be the fourth month that they finish them.. but they did some of April during that first month. So, for the sake of my next logical conclusions, lets just say three months. I'm guessing (based on the number of late May people) that June is probably close to the same size as May, maybe slightly smaller. After all, 67 times 3 is 201, close enough to the June numbers to say they are probably close to the same size. (yes, it could be that I need to figure it at *3.5, because the numbers for the 31st are so big in which case June would be smaller than May... or it could be that I need to figure it at less than three because they were so occupied with recreating the lost referrals in which case June would be bigger than May)
It looks like July and August are a little smaller than June. So, if past performance continues, then I'd say that it will take 3 months to get through June and then two months to get through July and two months to get through August. That means it's not looking so good for September folks. I can't even bring myself to type it out. I'm hoping (for some illogical reason) that past performance does not continue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adopting our first daughter said...

pavella - thanks for sharing. I am so depressed right now. My LID is Nov 05 also. Lets hope some miracle occurs and they speed up but it sounds like your agency has some information that says otherwise.

3/26/2006 10:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home