Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Tuesday, April 04, 2006

June LID Poll results

I'm tired of Bravenet's pop-up so I'm going to close the poll. Here are the final numbers. If we go by this poll then we can assume that if they get through the 2nd with the next batch that it will take two more batches to get through 7/11. If they get through June 10th with the next batch then it will take them one more batch to make it through 7/11. As of now, I'm trying not to pay too much attention to the "400 on this day" or "900 for the whole month" numbers. I like it when we are given numbers for two months from the same source at the same time (like the 900 for May and 700 for June), because that gives me a ratio to work with. But, as for actual numbers, I think that anytime we try to plug them into an equation we aren't plugging comparable numbers in and that throws everything out of whack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home