Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Housekeeping

I'm getting a crash course in page formatting. I've spread the page out and moved things around some so hopefully there will be less scrolling. I'm not 100% happy with the format just yet, but I'm tired of working with it, so it will be this way until I feel creative again. I've also added links at the top left to translate the page into other languages. I tried to find links for Dutch and Swedish. I found several sites that would do it, but they won't let me create hot links. Any link I create is just for a snapshot of the page as it is right then. If anyone knows of a translating site that will allow hot links like Google does, please let me know. I've also added a search button. And the poll is gone. I'm pretty sure those pop-ups were from Bravenet. If you get one after I've taken the poll down please let me know. If we're going to do another poll I'll find another provider. I have checked this out on Firefox and IE this time and it looks okay on both. If anyone can't see all three columns please let me know (and also let me know what browser you are using, please).

2 Comments:

Blogger PEAR-2013 said...

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=en_zh&url=http%3A%2F%2Fisorumors.blogspot.com%2F

the above link will translate your blog to chinese (well, kind of)

go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/ and input your URL and select the translation, then right click in the main frame to get the URL for your translation link.

Thanks for being so mental about the whole the whole thing ;-)

4/04/2006 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger RumorQueen said...

Someone emailed me a link to translate into Dutch, and I added it, but I don't think it's a live link because when I pull it up now it doesn't show the link into Dutch. When I make a post I'll see if it shows up on the link, if not I'll have to take it down.

My intention is to post links to languages that my readers may speak. So, languages of people who adopt from China. I haven't added Portuguese because I've never seen anyone from Brazil or Portugal on the boards... haven't added Italian because I also haven't seen any Italians saying they are adopting. If there is anyone out there who speaks either of these languages who is adopting please correct me and I'll add it in.

Likewise, If I'm missing any other languages spoken by people who adopt from China, please let me know and I'll see if I can find a live link for it.

4/05/2006 06:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home