Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Monday, March 13, 2006

LID Poll

I'm seeing a ton of hits coming from the June and July groups, with most coming from the July group. I'm not seeing hits from the August or September groups. So, on top of the fact that there should be more June and July people because those people are closer to their referral... we also have it being weighted by the address here being posted to those groups but not the latter groups. So, the only thing I'm sure of at this point is that the first half of July is less than the second half of July... and the first half of August has less than the second half of August. Today has been another record setting day - with another couple of hours to go we're at 3,062 hits from 1,562 different computers... and 1,021 of them were returning visitors. With that many visitors I'd hope we can get 800 votes. So, if you are new, please record your LID in the poll to the right. We are trying to get an idea of the size of the groups in relation to each other. If your LID is past September we'll try to cover you later - the poll has a place for 10 slots.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a repeat guest, I am addicted to your site!! Thanks for all the good work. I have not voted b/c I am LID on 11/22. I think there are some of us who have later LIDs that are lurking here and that's why we haven't voted.

3/13/2006 10:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying your site for the first time...love it! We are LID 11/08, so I can't respond to the poll either!

3/13/2006 10:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog too! All these rumors and to think when I STARTED this process I thought it completely realistic to be home by Christmas with my new daughter. My LID is 2/24/06...I can hear the groans now :0) Oh well, I'm certainly counting on by Christmas of 2007! I'll keep hoping as there's always room for a miracle in 2006.

3/13/2006 11:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this site! I also have a November LID so that's why I haven't voted. Thanks for keeping us in the loop on all the rumors, gives me something to do while I obsess over the wait.

3/13/2006 11:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I love this site as well, thankyou for the work you do to keep everyone informed of all the rumours out there! I am another one that cannot vote at the current poll with a LID of Dec 14th. I do so hope that CCAA begin to send full months of referrals soon!

3/14/2006 12:06:00 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I'm starting to be addicted to your site. My LID is Dec, so as soon as you put up a poll that includes that, I'll vote!! Thanks for keeping track of everything for us.

3/14/2006 08:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site was recently posted on adoption.com in the China forum. That could be the reason for an increase in certain hits.

3/14/2006 08:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm I think I count for about 47 of your hits yesterday. 8-O

3/14/2006 09:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home