Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Tuesday, June 05, 2007

New Information

My site is down. I've got a support ticket in but I'm betting we have once again gone beyond the constraints of the server I am on.

What's going on with referrals? The latest post on the blog has a West Coast agency calling families with LID's of 11/7 with their referrals.

I have heard of an East Coast company expecting a package tomorrow. This package was mailed yesterday. Do we think that the courier service is just really on the ball and managed to get the West Coast agencies delivered in one day? If so then the agencies not on the West Coast will probably have to wait until tomorrow.

Also, so far everyone who has reported getting their call has an 11/7 LID. I know the agency of two of these people and it is the same agency. I'd be interested in seeing agency names (privately, not on the blog or forum) to see if more than one agency received their package.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

WOO-HOOOO, now we can be sure that pesky R1 rumor re a possible 11/3 cutoff is bogus!

CONGRATULATIONS to all of those about to get the call of a lifetime, here's hoping the cutoff ultimately extends beyond 11/7!

6/05/2007 04:01:00 PM  
Blogger Old Wife said...

Any idea what the next LID of the West Coast agency after 11/7/2005?
Thanks.

6/05/2007 04:02:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

RQ - I am continually amazed at the number of folk relying on you and your site for info that we cannot get elswhere. As a March 2006 LID, I am VERY interested in cutoff, even though it will probably be another year before I see my baby's face. Thank you for all you do for all of us!

6/06/2007 09:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home