Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Talk about misleading

Apparently the agency that is expecting all of June, is hoping for all of their June LID's. And they only have one. June 9th. So, it looks like we can possibly hope they will do through June 9th. Since no one is giving the agency name of the original rumor, I suppose it's possible that we're talking about two agencies... but it's sounding like the people with both of these rumors are talking about the same agency. In order to really figure out if this is the same agency, I really need to know the agency (or agencies). If you want to tell me the agency and ask that I not divulge it, then I won't. I'll just say "one of the big agencies", or "one of the lesser known agencies"... something along those lines.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the site. Go in every day. I did not think I would get addicted but I have.

What do you mean when you say TA's have arrived?

3/21/2006 07:36:00 AM  
Blogger RumorQueen said...

TA stands for Travel Approval. Your agency cannot make your consulate appt until they have travel approvals in their hands. So, you can't put together travel dates until you have your TA.

TA may have meant tits and ass when you were a teen, but it means something else, now.

3/21/2006 07:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home