Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Friday, March 17, 2006

And we're back... I think

Blogger had a file server go down, and all blogs on that file server were unavailable for viewing or posting. Not sure how long it will be back up, but it seems to be up, for now. There's not really any rumors or news to report - if it had to go down, probably a good time for it. As for the blogger team, go here to see what they did to the last file server that caused problems. I'm thinking this latest defective one should be really nervous about right now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank Heavens you're back...I'm going thru withdrawl!

3/17/2006 01:48:00 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

So glad you're back on-line. There was even a thread on the APC Yahoo group about your site being down - lots of panic!! Thanks for a terrific site.

3/17/2006 06:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too was suffering withdrawl--even had to post to APC looking for you! You were missed--

3/17/2006 07:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe nobody posted about the file server and the link you posted. That was so funny...I just noticed it (even though I too was annoyed that same day when I couldn't update my blog). LOL -too funny.

3/24/2006 05:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home