Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Monday, March 20, 2006

Daily rundown of rumors

These seem to be the major points today:
  • TA's arrived today for some families from the most recent referrals.
  • Most rumors seem to agree referrals will go out at the very end of this month or the very beginning of next month.
  • One agency is expecting all of June in the next batch. We don't know which agency. If anyone out there wants to clue me in on which agency, it would be much appreciated. Until then, I'm not giving this one a lot of hope.
As for how things are done - TA's do not always come before referrals, they usually do, but it's not a given. There have been times in the past that referrals have come before TA's. I was told in the past that there are two different departments responsible for TA's and matching - they aren't done by the same people. No way to know for sure, but when we did this the last time our agency actually talked to us about stuff and they detailed who did what. Of course, the CCAA has restructured since then, so maybe it's changed. This page details the different departments, but doesn't say which one does TA's.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure wish some more concrete news would come out. I am about to go nuts. I can't seem to do anything but watch for some more rumors.

3/20/2006 07:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a quote from a woman on our May LID site:
"I usually never post or even respond very much so this is scary for
me. I was in my agency's office on Friday afternoon when our
director, who is in China, called. One of the office staff said he
told her to tell us that he expects our referrals within two weeks.
That would be by March 31st. Our agency is small and NEVER gives us
this kind of information so I do believe him. Our agency doesn't give
out LID dates, but I know our paperwork went to China the beginning of
May. I hope this is true and not false hope, but I felt I should post
this."
Hope this helps keep hope alive!!!

3/20/2006 08:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heres hoping that we see some updates to the CCAA website soon I really do hope the next batch covers most if not all of June

3/20/2006 08:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this site! I am so glad that I am not the only one going nutty waiting for something-- some kind of news! I hope and hope and hope that all of June comes out. I am still confused though because it seems like the last week of May did not come out yet (maybe there are not that many for that last week). My agency tells me nothing. It is so frustrating!

3/20/2006 09:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was just posted on the June board. There is no way that it could be true!!!!!!! I have a 5/31 LID!!!!!!!!


In Spain two agencies ACI and ANDENI
confirm the date of court(cut) in May 30

Chinese kisses
from Spain very exasperating
CCAA ON JUNE 13

3/21/2006 08:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home