Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Tuesday, March 14, 2006

LID Poll results

Here are the results. I'm going to put another one up that groups it by month and see what that one looks like. As for analysis on this one - I think we can be pretty sure that the first part of the next couple of months aren't as big as the last half of each month. Also, July isn't as big as June on the poll, and we had a ton of hits coming from the July board... so I think we can probably say that July isn't as big as June in reality. As for the drop off for August and September, I'd love to think that they are that much smaller, but I think a combination of the fact that those DTC groups did not have the link posted, AND people that far out may not be searching for rumors as much as the closer groups are.. I think that means we may not necessarily be able to make that assumption. We'll see how those months look in comparison to even later months in the next poll. Give me a few minutes and it will be up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI, our agency shows that the number of LIDs for the last part of August/beginning of September were pretty small. I'm hoping that means early September LIDs will get referrals along with August!

3/14/2006 12:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home