Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Saturday, March 11, 2006

An interesting PDF

Someone emailed me a PDF that apparently comes from the June group. It is a nice spreadsheet showing when people are LID. Based on this spreadsheet, I'd say that if they are going to split the month, they will go through the 19th. The spreadsheet does not show anyone LID on the 19th, but there aren't many people logged in from the 13th to the 19th and then they seem to have spent all day logging people in on the 20th. The spreadsheet shows from 5/28 to 7/8 and has 744 LID's on it. 171 of them finish out May. 33 of them are in July. Very interesting, and thank you very much to the sender of it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really crossing my fingers that they don't split the month at all.

My verification word was, "Pooyp." Which is funny because if they do split the month, I will be saying a word similiar to that one, but not as nice.

3/11/2006 11:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you post the spread sheet?
It'd make for an interesting read.

3/11/2006 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger RumorQueen said...

I wouldn't feel right posting the spread sheet in it's entirety. It was originally meant for just the June group, so there are some ettiquette issues involved. It is broken down by agency, and it's possible some people wouldn't have submitted info if they thought it would make it out of their group.

However, when I get a chance I will work on just putting the totals for each day out, can't see any harm in doing that.

3/11/2006 12:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home