Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Friday, March 10, 2006

Late May results

I posted the results as they came in on the original post. Someone had mentioned at one point that perhaps this took care of all referrals up to 5/30 - but now we know this is not so. Thanks to everyone who gave info. I'm now getting about 2000 hits a day from 800 to 1000 different computers a day. So, if some people are checking from work and home, I'm guessing that I'm getting about 600 people a day. I'm thinking that with this many people maybe we can start pulling our own stats together on some things... especially now that I've figured out how to put a poll up. Once I pull the current poll down I'm going to do a poll on LID dates, see if we can get an idea of the size of the upcoming months in relation to each other.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Wow! 2000 hits per day! Man, I am such a pisher compared to you, RQ! ;-) But then, you are providing an important service, whereas I'm just blathering...

3/10/2006 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Wow! 2000 hits per day! Man, I am such a pisher compared to you, RQ! ;-) But then, you are providing an important service, whereas I'm just blathering...

3/10/2006 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Oops! Sorry! It claimed I hadn't posted.

Y'know, you're going to have to hand off your baton once you travel, because it's obviously a very useful information source for folk.

3/10/2006 12:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for doing this! I love your blog. I find it so fascinating to see how many LIDS are in late May. I always wondered this -- is it 15 people is it 200 people? Your Poll at least gives us an idea -- its not a ton of people, but its not a negligible number either.

I hope you are taking your next poll out to the feb LIDs! hint hint

Liz LID 2/17

3/10/2006 02:13:00 PM  
Blogger RumorQueen said...

Kate - it stayed at around 200-400 hits a day (400 in the days preceding referrals, 200 the rest) and then it exploded up to 1900 with no in-between numbers. One day it was in the 200's, the next day it was at 1900, and it's stayed up there, and then inched on up to 2000.

Liz - Sorry, the poll only gives me 10 slots. I spaced June out because if they split the month then it will be nice to know what weeks are bigger or smaller.. and then from there I split each month into 2's, so it only made it out to the end of September.

3/10/2006 02:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, thanks rumorqueen, that makes sense -- i'll still be very interested in the results of your poll!

thanks again!

Liz, LID 2/17

3/10/2006 04:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home