Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Tuesday, February 28, 2006

DHL Sucks Again

Apparently CCAA says they sent the missing referrals, and DHL says they did not pick them up. I have one person telling me she is with CCAI and was told hers did not arrive, and another telling me CCAI was not effected. So, not sure about that. I've sent an email to the original person to doublecheck on things. I'm thinking it's time for the CCAA to switch to a different carrier.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your title...I have to say that was my first thought. My husband is a pilot for FEDEX and so I guess I am a little biased. They are expensive, but consider their slogans: "Relax, it’s FedEx." "The world on time." and my personal favorite..."When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight."
I sure hope our referrals are sent FEDEX.
Good luck to all those waiting families. Wishing you a speedy referral!

Glenda
LID 8/24 for Kylee

2/28/2006 02:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband works for UPS and I have heard alot of negative feedback about DHL. I agree CCAA should drop them. I love your blog. I just stumbled on it. You do a great job.
Kelly
LID 9/29
CCAI

3/10/2006 08:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home