Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thanks for all of the emails!

I love the comments and emails, keep them coming. I don't have time to respond to everyone right now, so to answer a few questions: 1. Where do I look for rumors.
A little bit of everywhere. There are a half dozen boards I look through, and I've lost track of how many Yahoo Groups. Luckily I am a fast reader and can skim through things pretty quickly.
2. When do I think (fill in the blank) month will get their referrals.
If I knew that I'd be on TV as some famous psychic. All of the analyzing I've done tells me that September will most likely get their referral between June and November. Which doesn't really help. Once we know for sure what this next batch will look like I'll try to narrow it down a bit more. I want to be able to pinpoint as much as anyone else... but the CCAA just seems to want to make sure they are unpredictable.
3. Where am I in the process.
We have a September LID.
I have a feeling I'll be posting plenty of rumors (and facts, hopefully) over the next week... but once we get into the rumor "downtime", what would ya'll like for me to blog about? 1. Packing Tips 2. The first week home 3. Travelling tips with a baby 4. Referral Day research, after the call 5. Any other ideas ya'll might have Please keep the emails coming with rumors you hear about (or post a comment, most seem to be sending emails.. either is fine with me). Many times I post and then check email and find a half dozen of you have seen something at the same time I did... so we're all on the ball together! But, sometimes I'm away from the computer and having those emails gives me a good starting place in my travels from boards to groups to sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home