Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Another possible new orphanage

It's hard for me to get excited about this anymore, but we may have another possible new orphanage. It's for "Fuiang Welfare Institute in Anhui Province". I can't find that city, and I ran it across other possible spellings - there is a Fuyang and a Fujian City, not sure whether there are orphanages in those cities at this point. If someone else has time to run this down please let me know what you find. Otherwise it will be tomorrow evening before I have time to really research it correctly.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another one too? Yunyang Chenxiang?

3/01/2006 04:59:00 AM  
Blogger RumorQueen said...

J - where did you get that one? Niether of those names are provinces, any idea what province it's in?

I haven't been able to find anything on Fuiang Welfare Institute in Anhui, but I'm really leaning towards a mispelling at this point.

3/01/2006 12:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone on an email group I belong to posted it with their referral but didn't say which province. I'll try to find out and get back to you.

3/01/2006 01:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yunyang County in Chongqing Municipal District. Might not be a new one, I just never heard of it.

3/01/2006 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger RumorQueen said...

I found YunYang in a couple of places.. it's also listed here on the Chongqing sibling find group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chongqingsiblingfind/

3/01/2006 01:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home