Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Tuesday, February 14, 2006

CCAA Move - finally, a definitive answer!!!!

Also from Jane Liedtke
If you want the answer to that CCAA move question, today is your lucky day. Ross and I had lunch with the Director of CCAA today! So I asked him myself - are they moving? Yes. Where? About two blocks from our office! Chaoyang District off of Gonti Beilu and the 2nd Ring Road behind the Asia Hotel or behind the Fu Hua Mansion Office Building. When? April. Will there be delays? It depends on how fast they get the phone lines and computer network completed. I think I now know all there may be public to know about the situation given the staff we asked by phone didn't know. Hope this helps - got the word from the top - I suppose it's a matter of timing - when referrals get out before the move and after the move. I also know from living in China and moving into office buildings in various places - things never happen when you expect them to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home