Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Monday, February 13, 2006

The Moving Rumor

Jane Liedtke of www.ocdf.org had her CCAA person call them and ask if they are moving. The answer is:
Staff at CCAA say "yes" they are moving. Where and when "they do not know". So, when I hear more I'll let you know - no need to email further about where/when, will there be a delay, etc. I just will not have the answer to this even if I wanted to help you ease your mind, I am sorry I can't. When they let us know, we'll pass it on right away. Thanks for your patience and understanding. We all understand how the waiting process is.
Does this mean they will be moving in the future, but have been working this week? It kind of sounds like it to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hopeful Mommy said...

I can't even keep up with the rumors lately. I would love to believe they haven't moved yet and have been furiously working on referrals. Hopefully the next batch will give us some type of indication on when our day will arrive. I know......yeah right!

2/13/2006 07:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home