Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Friday, February 10, 2006

Finally, some more rumors

One rumor says that someone's agency liason was at CCAA yesterday and the CCAA was busy packing boxes to move. Another rumor says that this next batch is going to make it well into June. Somehow, those rumors don't seem to mesh well together to me. I mean, it seems that one has to be true and one has to be false, because if they are busy packing boxes then I doubt they know how far they are going to be able to match this time... right? Oh, and then there are the multiple agencies preparing their clients that the wait will likely extend out to 12 to 13 months. I really like the rumor that says that they will make it a good ways into June. I think I'll hold onto that one for a bit. But, I think they are probably moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home