Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Wednesday, January 11, 2006

And then there was another rumor

Gee, maybe I should lament about the lack of rumors more often. This one says:
According to a posting on a French board, an agency in Spain announced that referrals will leave China next week and will most certainly cover the rest of April and possibly a week or so of May. I've also been reading that the CCAA received twice the number of dossiers in May as they did in April.
So, we have conflicting rumors, again. I need a stiff drink before I even attempt an analysis.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the overlap here that there IS a bunch of referrals coming next week, one way or the other? I guess we could say that's a little encouraging.

1/11/2006 03:18:00 PM  
Blogger RumorQueen said...

Yes Anon, I'm thrilled that more referrals are coming, especially for the heartbroken late April people. This is wonderful news for them.

But, I'm still trying to figure out where this puts things in The Big Picture.

Or rather, I'm going to get a stiff drink and then work on it.

1/11/2006 03:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More in May than April??? And they've been sending April referrals since I was in school. Oy.

1/11/2006 04:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home