Translate this site:
German
Danish
Dutch
French
Norwegian
Spanish
Swedish



Wednesday, January 11, 2006

And then there was a rumor

Was I just saying there are no rumors? Apparently the Spanish agency has informed their clients that the CCAA has completed through the end of April and they expect them to arrive early next week. If I want to be pessimistic I will say that they are going to do this and then we won't see referrals for another two months (in mid March) due to CNY. If I want to be optimistic then I have to think that maybe they will still get another batch out before CNY. This batch is exactly two weeks after the last batch. So, it's possible they can still do another batch in another two weeks. The question is - how far will it go? If this batch is covering about a week, and it took two weeks to do, then they are still doing half a month per month... just in a smaller batch. I'm beyond ready for them to start referring out a month (or more) every month. This half month stuff is for the birds. And, the real question (to me), is why this batch? Is it possible that the embassy has requested they start splitting up referrals so they don't have to deal with agencies calling them all at once for appointments? Maybe it's become necessary to start sending referrals more often? Or maybe since they are (supposedly) handling so many more dossiers, it makes sense to send them every two weeks instead of monthly? Surely they aren't trying to tell us that one week of dossiers right now equals one month of dossiers last year? No, I don't think that's it. We aren't seeing that many more referrals being posted to APC. My agency doesn't have that many more people, either. Okay, I obviously need more time to analyze this one. If it's even true. But, Spain is usually pretty accurate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home